"Hawaiian Fisherman" Wood Block Print by Charles W Bartlett, 1919

Sunday, April 3, 2011

MOON MUSIC ... Intermission

MOON LIGHT LADY ... my favorite Moon Light song of all time




What are your favorite moon songs?

Here is a link to a favorite moon poem shared by one of our CountOnTheMoon 'ohana, Cj Wright ... it's ( well, read it and see)
http://auntiemoon.wordpress.com/2010/09/22/far-away-the-moon-eats-beautiful-whispers/

To continue with the workshop CLICK HERE to go to NEW MOON Reflections ...

IF YOU ARE HERE, REVIEWING THIS MATERIAL, please CLICK HERE to return to "Malama I Ka `Aina" Part 2 of these Kaulana Mahina Workshops.

3 comments:

  1. That was wonderful!!

    I don't know that I have a favorite Moon song. There's a song from the musical, The Canterbury Tales, that I remember often. I do have a favorite moon poem, though, by Deanna Elaine that you can see here: http://wp.me/prJkq-1Ns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cj ... so glad you liked that song ...so nice to share that song here. I love the poem, your favorite moon poetry. I'm going to edit this post and include a link to it. "Whispers ... yes." Thanks so much. Mokihana

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be great. I'm sad to say that the author's blog has been marked private, though, so we can't visit her directly anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and questions are welcome ... jump in!