"Hawaiian Fisherman" Wood Block Print by Charles W Bartlett, 1919

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Full Moon (Mahealani) in Capricorn, July 1, 2015 ... applying knowledge

Venus-Jupiter conjunction in Leo with the Moon not far(New Mexico)
The night sky above us in the woods changes to a smaller slice of the heavenly pie especially in the summer. The view of the Venus-Jupiter close-up with Mahina (the moon) is not one we can easily spot from our place on the Planet. But, the feel? There is feel! To explore that feeling, I kilo (look) to astrology for a partnering.

Mahealani filling up the light of the Moon happens late in the evening of July 1st here on the Western coast of America. My astrology Elsa, entitles this moon as "Not to be taken lightly." Mahina will be in the sky exactly where she was when I was born. The moon will oppose Mars and the Sun in Cancer.
More from Elsa ... "First, the Moon in Capricorn is depressive. Add Mars and you got someone who is angry and depressed.  Add the Sun in the mix, aka as the ego / attention-seeking. There is definitely cause for concern.
However, simultaneously, Venus will be conjunct Jupiter in Leo.  That conjunction is very well aspected and may manifest as some kind of saving grace..."
Full moon's are powerful I pay attention, and apply wisdom as well ... trying to remember what the Nodes of the Moon offer me as 'ike(applied knowing).  I pull that 'ike into the fix. This Capricorn Moon has my name on it. How can I apply the invocation, "E ho mai i ka 'ike papalua" ? How can I apply this information to gain insight?

The visible Venus-Jupiter conjunction in Leo aspects the position of my deeply imprinted network -- my natal chart. Mars and Saturn are in Leo with Pluto not far behind when I was born. Those three planets aspect (affect) the rest of my network. Therefore, the potential to incite something of value is great! I see that.

If I recognize how valuable it is for me to believe deeply (Pluto-Moon)that the 'war is over' and to consciously step away and disconnect from the hihia (conflicts) internal and external power (Mars) struggles ... this full moon in Capricorn could be a brilliantly healing Mahealani. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and questions are welcome ... jump in!