"Hawaiian Fisherman" Wood Block Print by Charles W Bartlett, 1919

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Beautiful clouds on a Kaloa morning

A beautiful patch of clouds and blue sky greet me as I step outside the Quonset. A shift in season may be? I love seeing clouds again. 'Ao clouds are often messengers arriving with something different, clouds are filled with Lono ... bringer of life-giving rain. I seek it out ...

Kaloa Ku Lua is a good time for fishing and planting (upright plants, like mai'a [banana], ko [sugar cane], ohe [bamboo], and wauke [mulberry]

I dreamt of my Ma last night, she was 'scolding' me. I woke very aware of her message, but, not clear about how to manage it. So I took myself through Saturn's (long-term lessons) and penciled my journey to gather clues. I turned around and looked for pieces of the journey I might have left undone; finished and forgotten lessons; guilt requiring release; amends to be made; relationships that serve or need to be severed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and questions are welcome ... jump in!